Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kris' Movie Crossword #1

Hi y'all!

I've always loved crosswords & have always wondered why, with all the film fans in the world, there are so few movie crossword puzzles available. So I'm going to make my own & post them here. I'll pull answers from myriad genres (Sci-Fi/foreign/comedy/whatever), and if you're stumped, please show the puzzles to your friends and family members who might've seen the films I'm hinting at (Tip: look closely in the clues for...well, you never know...).

Enjoy -- I hope! -- & lemme know how you like 'em!

Kris Gilpin


[Answers will be posted with puzzle #2]

3 comments:

S. B. Prime said...

Will you post the answers?

Kris Gilpin said...

yes, S.B., the answers will be posted with each new puzzle...

thanks!

Kris G.

Temple of Schlock said...

S.B., I had to re-post the puzzle Friday morning and forgot to include the note about the answers! Thanks for reminding me. I just added it to the bottom of the post. -- C.P.